SHIPPING AND DELIVERY CHARGES
- Prices for goods and services stated on our websiteare exclusive of any applicable delivery charges.
- We only deliver to New Zealandstreet addresses and not to PO Boxes.
- Shipping Costs will be charged at $8.00 per order anywhere in the NorthIsland.
- Shipping Costs will be charged at $12.00 per order anywhere in the SouthIsland.
- Shipping Costs will be automatically generated by our system, once you have entered your shipping details.
- If your order is received before 3:00pm on a working day, it will bedispatched that afternoon.
- Orders placed between 3:00pm on Thursdays and 3:00pm on Mondays will besent Monday afternoon.
- We use NZ Couriers to deliver your goods, and delivery will beovernight.
- All parcels are track and traceable, and need to be signed for ondelivery. This means that someone must be at the address at the time ofdelivery, otherwise a card will be left at your door or in your mail box.
- Rural Deliveries will take 2 - 3 working days to be delivered.
- Our fresh & frozen products are sent to you at your own risk. We do not have a chilled freight courierservice but will take the utmost care in packaging frozen products to the bestof our ability and they will be sent to you overnight with NZ couriers, excluding rural deliveries.
If we have made a mistake with your order, we will send out a replacement along with apost bag for return of the incorrect product. We do not have to provide arefund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so pleasechoose carefully. If the goods are faulty, we will meet our obligations underthe Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
Once an order has been made you cannot cancel it.