Famous for its hot tangy bite Mandys Horseradish sauce will awaken your senses with an invigorating rush!
I personally consume huge amounts of Mandy's Horseradish Sauce in the summer time as it is my #1 go to condiment with meat and sausages at our ongoing summer BBQ's. I have only recently discovered that this delicious condiment can be used in sooo many more ways:
- Delicious with salmon, trout, beef, lamb corned beef and venison.
- Add a spoonful of Mandys Horseradish Sauce to give your Bloody Mary an extra kick!
- Mix Mandys Horseradish Sauce with sour cream, a little bit of chopped dill, combine and serve on crostini with smoked salmon.
- Make a horseradish butter to melt on top of your steak or crayfish.
- Use Mandys Horseradish Sauce instead of butter on asparagus and baked potatoes.
- Add a couple of spoonfuls of Mandys Horseradish Sauce to homemade hummus.
- Make a horseradish mayonnaise and add to your favourite sandwich filling.