SHIPPING AND DELIVERY CHARGES
- Prices for goods and services stated on our website are exclusive of any applicable delivery charges.
- We only deliver to New Zealand street addresses and not to PO Boxes.
- Shipping Costs will be charged at $8.00 per order anywhere in the North Island.
- Shipping Costs will be charged at $12.00 per order anywhere in the South Island.
- Shipping Costs will be automatically generated by our system, once you have entered your shipping details.
- If your order is received before 3:00pm on a working day, it will be dispatched that afternoon.
- Orders placed between 3:00pm on Thursdays and 3:00pm on Mondays will be sent Monday afternoon.
- We use NZ Couriers to deliver your goods, and delivery will be overnight.
- All parcels are track and traceable, and need to be signed for on delivery. This means that someone must be at the address at the time of delivery, otherwise a card will be left at your door or in your mail box.
- Rural Deliveries will take 2 - 3 working days to be delivered.
- Our fresh & frozen products are sent to you at your own risk. We do not have a chilled freight courier service but will take the utmost care in packaging frozen products to the best of our ability and they will be sent to you overnight with NZ couriers, excluding rural deliveries.
If we have made a mistake with your order, we will send out a replacement along with a post bag for return of the incorrect product. We do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
Once an order has been made you cannot cancel it.